Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Felt Food Play Set - Hamburger and Fries or Onion Rings

This set was so much fun to create! The burger bun is completely hand stitched, down to the sesame seeds on top. Everything else it machine stitched with lots of detail.

Included:
  • One complete hamburger bun
  • One burger patty with grill marks
  • One leaf of lettuce
  • A trio of pickle chips, stitched together
  • Two onion slices
  • One tomato slice, with hand stitched seeds
  • One slice cheddar cheese
  • French fries or onion rings bag, with monogram detail
  • Six french fries or onion rings




2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm keeping my eye on this set. My boys would love it! Talented as always!

Anonymous said...

Sister Robison, this is so cooL!! I love them!! You are so talented!! I wish I could do that! Nice job!;)